- Focus on the past 24 hours in a positive way.
- Stop and look for the little things, the small but important moments.
- Focus on the positive aspects that made your heart smile and sing.
- We empower ourselves & build confidence in the moments that help us grow.
- Open communication with the trusted and supportive people in your life.
- Strengthen your bond and relationship to build connection an understanding.
- Improve feelings of gratitude and peace.
- Create connection and confidence with those that understand and support you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AFFIRMATIONS?
- Improves overall quality of life.
- Motivates you to take a positive outlook on life.
- Improve feelings of gratitude and happiness.
- Makes you feel better by relieving stress and anxiety.
- Affects your brain and changes your thought patterns.
- Provides mental clarity and focus which helps you achieve your goals.
- Reduces negative thinking by becoming more aware of your thoughts and feelings.
HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS?
- Identify any thoughts or behaviors that you would like to change in your life.
- Write a short, positive affirmation to replace it.
- Always state it in the positive, use present tense, and use the first person pronoun, I.
- Use positive feeling words, such as loving, hopeful, wonderful, grateful, joyful, free, loving, calm, confident, etc. to express who you wish to be and what you will believe.
HOW DO YOU USE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS?
The real power of affirmations lies in repeating them regularly. Try saying it three times a day – morning, afternoon, and evening or whenever you find yourself having a difficult moment or needing reassurance. You will start to make positive changes when you repeat the affirmations often and believe in them. Write your affirmations in a daily journal as soon as you wake to trigger your positive mindset, make it your phone background, or write it on your mirror in the bathroom or bedroom. Make your affirmations a part of your daily life. Consider making affirmation cards and placing them throughout your house, in your car, your purse, and even your office. You can even set a reminder on your phone or computer!