Every client receives a FREE 30 minute consultation. During this session we will discuss your areas of concern, what you desire to change, and how we can best work together to help you meet your goals. We will determine the best package to meet your needs. Some clients prefer not going through insurance, as they do not have to receive a diagnosis in order to receive services, don’t have to deal with session limitations or requirements. Their privacy in reaching their goals is important to them.
Cash, Check, and all major credit cards accepted as payment.
At this time, I am not an insurance provider. If you have out-of-network benefits, I will provide you a bill after payment has been received, which can be submitted for reimbursement. There are many benefits to seeking private services outside of your insurance carrier, we can discuss this at your consultation.
If you have insurance, we recommend you get in contact with your carrier and ask them about your mental health coverage. Be sure to ask all the questions necessary in order to obtain a full range knowledge about the subject. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How do I submit the bill for reimbursement from my out-of-network provider?